These services are considered essential as directed by the Federal Government.
We are helping take the pressure off Doctors and Medical Centres by assisting in the assessment of injuries and management of pain. With elective surgeries cancelled, we are here to support all those people with advice and exercise programs to minimise their pain during their extended wait.
However, it is with regret that we have had to make the following changes to some of our services:
* Physiotherapy Exercise Physiology & Acupuncture 1:1 appointments still available
* Remedial Massage therapy appointments now available
* We have introduced Telehealth, over the phone or video consultations (conditions may apply)
* Exercise Physiology reformer pilates available 1:1 or 2:1
* Group Classes
For the safety and wellbeing of others, we ask that you do not attend the clinic if:
* You have COVID-19 or, have been in contact with someone with COVID-19
* You are unwell, or been in contact with people who are unwell
* You have recently returned from overseas or interstate (you need to self-isolate for 14 days)
When attending the clinic:
* Please use the hand sanitiser provided upon entry to the clinic and before you leave
* Use cough and sneeze etiquette (your elbow is the place to go)
* Observe social distancing of 1.5 metres
* Look out for each other and be understanding
What else we are doing:
* Each staff member has completed the COVID-19 Infection Control Training.
* Our treatment beds are wiped down after every consult.
* Increased frequency of internal clinic cleaning.