For the safety and wellbeing of others, we ask that you do not attend the clinic if:
* You have COVID-19 or, have been in contact with someone with COVID-19
* You are unwell, or been in contact with people who are unwell
When attending the clinic:
* Please use the hand sanitiser provided upon entry to the clinic and before you leave
* Use cough and sneeze etiquette (your elbow is the place to go)
* Observe social distancing of 1.5 metres
* Look out for each other and be understanding
What else we are doing:
* Each staff member has completed the COVID-19 Infection Control Training.
* Our treatment beds are wiped down after every consult.
* Increased frequency of internal clinic cleaning.
Let's work together to keep each other safe and well so we continue to provide you with the care you need.